Despite the name, I’m here to offer high-quality writing and editing services without the kerfuffle. I just like the word Kerfuffle.
Kerfuffle. Kerfuffle. Kerfuffle. Isn’t it great?
content, copy, blogs and more…
Need words? I’ve got lots of them. I can even put them in the right order.
I can offer:
- Web content
- Blog posts
- Content editing
- Fiction editing and critique
- Social media management
- Ideas and advice
- A friendly service!
Choosing a writer is a big decision. You need somebody reliable and adaptable. Somebody interested in you and your brand who genuinely wants to help. I pride myself on my strong work ethics and write what I genuinely support and believe in.
My main areas of expertise:
- Mental health
- Gender equality
- Body positivity and self-esteem
I like to call myself an ethical writer. I take every piece as an opportunity to help people. Content is not just simply words filling up a page but an opportunity to help, inform and inspire people, no matter what the subject.
my skills and experience at a glance
- Over five years of blogging, fiction writing and editing experience
- Travelled extensively in Australia, New Zealand and Asia
- Member of critique writing groups for over seven years
- On the judging panel for the To Hull and Back Short Story Competition
- Made appearances on BBC2, Radio 5 Live and Radio Bristol in relation to articles and stories I’ve written
- Shortlisted for several short story competitions (more details on my Portfolio page)
- Regular performer at storytelling and comedy events in Bristol
- Contributor to lifestyle sites such as Bust, Bolde, Zusterschap, plus also the Huffington Post
I believe words can engage, entertain, influence and potentially change the world. Let’s inspire people together.